We're sorry to see you go!
If you've decided you no longer want to earn cash back from jollywallet
, disabling or removing the app is easy to do; just follow the steps outlined below, depending on your browser:
Uninstall extension / add-on
- Click Tools -> Add-ons
- Click Extensions:
- From the list of installed extensions, select the jollywallet application:
- You can now disable or remove the jollywallet app from your browser; you may be required to restart Firefox after removing the app.
- First, access the Chrome menu options by clicking the icon underneath the Minimize / Close buttons and select Tools / Extensions:
- Find the jollywallet application in the list of installed extensions:
- You can now disable the application by unchecking the Enabled checkbox or you can completely remove the application by clicking the trash can icon.
- Use the Tools icon to access the IE menu; then select Manage add-ons:
- From the list of add-ons select the jollywallet app, then click Disable:
- If the Disable button is inactive, or if you'd like to completely uninstall the app,
please follow the instructions in the Uninstall from MS Windows section.
- Click the Safari setting icon on the upper right corner of the browser, then select Preferences:
- In the preferences window, select Extensions:
- You can disable the jollywallet app or completely remove it from the browser:
- To disable the app, uncheck the Enable jollywallet cash back checkbox.
- To remove the app, click the Uninstall button:
Removing the jollywallet app from the Apps Toolbar
If you'd like to uninstall the jollywallet
app but keep the Apps Toolbar it has been installed with, please follow these steps:
- Click the wrench icon on the toolbar:
- Click My Apps in the Toolbar Options window and select the jollywallet app:
- You can now Hide (disable) or Remove the jollywallet app from the toolbar.
Uninstalling the jollywallet app from MS Windows
In some cases you may not be able to uninstall the jollywallet
application through your browsers' management tools; if this happens you will be required to use Windows' Control Panel to uninstall the app:
- From the Start Menu select Control Panel:
- Depending on your version of Windows select Add / Remove Programs or Programs and Features
- Select the jollywallet application from the list, then right click it and select Uninstall:
- You may be required to restart your browser in order to complete the process.
Still need help?
If you are unable to find the jollywallet
app using the instructions detailed above you can disable
the app by following these simple steps:
1. Navigate to one of our authorized online retailers, such as
2. When the cash back offers are displayed, click the jollywallet
3. A popup message will be displayed; at the bottom of the message you will see a checkbox which allows
you to turn off the jollywallet
4. The sign up button will be replaced by a "stop saving" button:
5. Click the red button, and you're done - jollywallet
has been disabled and you will no longer
see our cash back offers.
If you require any further assistance or have any questions please contact our customer support team at